Buy Certifect for Dogs at Global Pharmacy Plus with confidence knowing that your are buying brand name Certifect manufactured by Merial that has been sourced in Europe. The cost of Certifect is less expensive in Europe and we are passing on the savings to you.
Certifect for Dogs is for the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations in dogs. Certifect begins killing ticks on dogs in as little as 2 hours and eliminates >90% of them in 24 hours - faster than any other product. It also delivers integrated flea control, killing adult fleas and preventing eggs and larvae from developing. The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) and is available in 4 sizes: Small Dog 3 Pipette, Medium Dog 3 Pipette, Large Dog 3 Pipette and Extra Large Dog 3 Pipette.
Fipronil is a member of the phenylpyrazole family of broad-spectrum, non-systemic insecticides / acaricides. These act by blocking the GABA receptors to kill the target parasite on contact.
Amitraz is a formamidine acaricide (tick killer) which at least causes anorexia in ticks and suppresses their reproduction, and at best causes the death of the tick. Specific tick detachment properties also cause the ticks to withdraw its mouthparts rapidly and fall off the host animal.
(S)-Methoprene is an insect growth regulator (IGR) of the class of compounds known as juvenile hormone analogues that inhibit the development of immature stages of insects. This compound mimics the action of juvenile hormone and causes impaired development and death of the developing stages of fleas.
Certifect Spot-On Packaging
The combination of amitraz and fipronil acts on multiple sites of the nervous systems of ticks. A low dose of amitraz together with fipronil has shown synergistic efficacy against ticks resulting in an increased speed of kill (starting at 2 hours and greater than 90% at 24 hours) and a longer duration of activity when compared to the active substances administered alone.
Certifect treatment causes detachment of ticks when applied to a dog with a pre-existing infestation, disrupts attachment and rapidly kills ticks within 24 hours thus inhibiting the blood meal and the risk of transmission of tick-borne pathogens.
• Treats ticks (Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentor reticulatus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Ixodes scapularis, Dermacentor variabilis, Haemaphysalis elliptica, Haemaphysalis longicornis, Amblyomma americanum and Amblyomma maculatum) and fleas (Ctenocephalides felis and Ctenocephalides canis).
• Treats of infestations by chewing lice (Trichodectes canis).
• Prevents environmental flea contamination by inhibiting the development of all flea immature stages.
• Treats dogs of different body weights (2-10 kg, 10-20 kg, 20-40 kg and 40-60 kg.)
• Is safe to use on puppies over 8 weeks of age and dogs over 2 kg in bodyweight.
• Can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
• One treatment prevents further infestations for 5 weeks by ticks and for up to 5 weeks by fleas.
As always we back our products by a 100% Money Back Guarantee!