Availability: In stock
||Add to Cart
|Panoxyl (Benzoyl Peroxide) - 2.5%, 100 gms - gel
Add to Cart
|Brand Name Products
||Add to Cart
|Panoxyl (Benzoyl Peroxide) - 5%, 60 grams - gel
Add to Cart
Product Details for Panoxyl® Benzoyl Peroxide Gel
We carry both the name brand and generic versions of Panoxyl in Gel form. Our lower price is due to the dispensing pharmacy in Europe has a much lower cost than in the USA. That savings has been passed on to you simple as that.
Brand Name Notice
PanOxyl is a brand name medicine manufactured by Stiefel a GSK company and marketed for US customers.
We stock the GALDERMA produced version that is targeted to European and International customers called BENZAC AC, as well as Benzoyl Peroxide, the generic form of Panoxyl. We are able to offer you this medication at a discount as the International pharmacy has a much lower costs than in the US.
This medication is used to treat mild to moderate acne. It may be used in combination with other acne treatments. When applied to the skin, benzoyl peroxide works by reducing the amount of acne-causing bacteria and by causing the skin to dry and peel.
Benzoyl peroxide has three actions - it kills bacteria, it reduces inflammation, and it helps to unplug blocked pores. You can buy benzoyl peroxide preparations at pharmacies, without a prescription.
Common Names of Benzoyl Peroxide:
Benoxyl, Benzac AC, Benzac W, Benzagel, Brevoxyl, Desquam, Fostex, Lavoclen-4, Lavoclen-8, Neobenz Micro, Persa-Gel, Triaz, Vanoxide, Zoderm
How to use benzoyl peroxide
• Before you use benzoyl peroxide, read the manufacturer's printed information leaflet from inside your pack. The leaflet will give you more information about the preparation you have been given, and a full list of possible side-effects from using it.
• It is usually recommended that you use benzoyl peroxide once or twice each day. When you first start using it, you will be recommended to use a lower-strength preparation. This will help keep any skin irritation to a minimum. The lower-strength preparations often work as well as the higher strengths. If necessary, you can increase the strength of the preparation as you go on, but do this gradually.
• If you are using a cream or gel, about 15 minutes or so before you apply it, wash the area with soap and water and gently dry it with a towel. Then apply the cream or gel and leave it on.
• If you are using a 'wash', wet the area of your skin you are treating, and then pour some of the liquid on to your hands and use it to wash the affected areas. Wait for 1 to 2 minutes before you rinse it off. Dry the area gently with a towel.
• As you apply benzoyl peroxide, try to keep it away from any sensitive areas of your skin such as around your eyes and mouth, and the inside of your nose. Do not apply it to any areas of skin which are irritated or sore.
• If you forget to use it at the usual time, just apply it as soon as you remember and then continue as before.
Panoxyl may also be used for medical purposes, to be used as directed by your doctor.